Thursday, October 27, 2011

rental car excitement

me: (pressing all the pretty new buttons in the shiny rental car.)
On Star Lady Voice: On Star, how may I be of assistance?
me: Oh, I was just trying to find how to work the radio. It had a star and I like stars and it said on, so I thought it turned the radio on.
On Star Lady Voice: No ma'm, this doesn't turn on the radio.
me: I'm sorry. It's a rental car and I don't know what all the buttons do.
On Star Lady: Well, do you need help?
me: No, not really.
On Star Lady: Well, do you need directions on how to get somewhere?
me: No, thank you, I actually know where I'm going today.
On Star Lady: Well that's good!
me: I don't know how to turn off this button I pressed.
On Star Lady: Don't worry, it will disconnect automatically. Have a good day.


yup. That's me in a rental car.

No comments: