Thursday, December 25, 2014

Picture-Perfect Colorado Christmas




Here's a little photo-tour of our cozy apartment all decked out for Christmas. There's a few other pics sprinkled in too. (See the previous post for a little explanation.) Enjoy!


And wait til you get to the bottom, there's a surprise!
The perfect tree required no Griswald-like discovery, fortunately.
Noble Fir tree-- first one as a couple!

Indoor decked foilage

PT in the tree's glow. Not sure how that's comfy!

What's your favorite Christmas book?

Sad toddler Adrienne with Santa, my tiny Christmas tree, and Spivey Hall Christmas cd with my solos!

Ah, childhood--trolls, AG Bear, Cabbage Patch kids, Molly and Felicity

My Cookie Monster ornament from age 3, Chris's Enterprise, homemade ornament from elementary school

Clermont Lounge big ole ball, German oboist I bought in Hamburg in high school, Chris's Grandma's SQUIRREL

Petey's stocking hung by the bookshelf with care

Childhood animal stocking holders

Cultural traditions abound: Greenery, tinsel, traditional (I painted) nativity, Southwest nativity, St. Lucia tin, cross stitch to Santa

New ornaments this year and all personalized!
Amnesty Int'l Letters...ready to go!

Thanks, Chelsea! GA is home for sure. 

What are those elves looking at?

Hey ladies, I'm a crab. Yeah, hey! I'm waving here!
Butterfly Pavilion's Night Lights Event
The corals glowing under a blacklight-- very cool. 







Petey: Just takin' my humans out for a walk. They needed the fresh air. 

Some love-on-the-pup time on the quilt Chris's mom made. 

This one was in the last post, but darn, she's cute. 

My favorite is of us with my beloved Rockies in the background. X marks the spot!


Colorado Rockies in the morning....

...to Phoenix mountains in the afternoon. 
Wait. You promised a surprise. I did, I did!
What's the surprise? This blog-- BellaBouquet-- is going away!! I have some new writing things underway over at HomeHeartCard-- so check out the blog there. Be sure to book mark it, follow it, etc. etc. because there are some great articles and posts coming up starting in January 2015. Thanks for reading and happiest of holidays. Let your light shine, Adrienne 

No comments: