Friday, December 7, 2007

Best prof on the planet

Okay, So Betty Scott Noble, with a million titles, is officially the best professor on the planet. She rocks so hard and so loud. I must go into more detail at a later date.

I just bought a bunch of music on itunes and I'm really excited about it. I got Ryan Adams' Rock and Roll-- and numbers 4 and 5 rock my face off. "cotton candy and a rotten mouth-- you know you're so fucked up-- you know I couldn't help but have it for you..." and "Watched the boats in the harbor...I am on your side, always on your side"....love Ryan so much!

Happy/loud music:
Hooray for Me (Bad Religion)
The Middle (Jimmy Eat World)
I'm gonna be (500 Miles)- Proclaimers
Umbrella- Rihanna
Shut up and drive-Rihanna
I'm gonna be alright- Jlo

Sad/quieter:
Nothing compares 2U- Sinead
Better man (Pearl Jam)
Hate that I love you- Rihanna
Say it Right- Nelly Furtado
BEst of you-- Foo Fighters (well, it's loud and sad)

Okay, so I love these songs all for a bunch of different reasons. It makes me happy to have them. THE MIDDLE has been a theme song of mine for a couple YEars now. Crazy!

No comments: