Sunday, December 16, 2007

I had some really great concept in my head last night before I went to sleep and I totally lost it by the time I woke up. I really wish I didn't have to work today because I really feel some musings to write-- both about trivial things and possibly less trivial things. Not to mention...I have 2 papers, a final, a portfolio, and sound editing to complete. It's going to be a long day. Plus, there's so much fun holiday stuff going on, I just want to do all that and none of this. Alas. :-P

Romeo and Juliet recordings have gone well. I appreciate all my friends and their help on this project. Luchsingers concert went AMAZING...I was so pleased with the turnout and the performance. It's been a long week for Rex and Olivia because her mom passed unexpectedly. Bless his heart, baby boy has been good-- we hung out Friday night and he was awesome during the service. He loves him some bath time! There are bath toys all over my house.

Courtney moved, so I'm looking for a roommate currently...I think I need a college student (I'd prefer it at least)...I'd like this process to be done with, to say the least. Anyway...
went to see "Season's Greetings" at the Alliance...hung out with director/cast, etc. after-- had tons of fun.

Anyway, this seems like a diary entry and I thought of something I was going to write. I hurt my finger last week at work and typing makes it throb. Amazing timing...
Peace, love, and hope.

No comments: