Friday, November 30, 2007

Open-ish Auditions


Who's into voiceovers?
Like working for a good cause?

So, for a final project (meaning, due in 2 weeks) I'd like to make a digital audio recording/podcast of the entire play of Romeo and Juliet. It will be used for high school audiences and not require British/Shakespeare accents. If you are interested, and are happy to work for pizza and booze (well, if you're old enough)...please let me know. I'll be recording in the Atlanta/Decatur area. I'll get some semblance of a schedule together for anyone who's interested.

Oh, if you know of someone I didn't tag and you think would be great, let me know too! agauthier@agnesscott.edu

Oh, if you know anything about recording and would like to share advice, that's always welcome, too.

Thanks in advance! :)

Adrienne (Miss G.)

No comments: