Sunday, November 11, 2007

Regina Spektor...

Regina Spektor concert this Thursday with Christy and I'm mad excited! The only downer is the amount of stuff I have to do in between now and then. Oh well...it's early yet...

So, "if you kiss me where it's sore" I don't think "you'd feel better, better better" because you'd probably get sick like me...but I might feel better. hmm. I'm trying not to think about you being my "sweetest downfall" because there are many other things for me to do right now...even though I guess I have "loved somebody fully...but maybe I did always have one foot on the ground"...it adds to my boringness. I've been doing well, but let me say, facebook does not help me with the ideas of "who's that girl wearing my dress??" No "little bag of cocaine"-- not my style.

Ah music, how I love you more than anything else I think.

No comments: